Monday, March 10, 2014

Blog interrupted?

To my dear readers and followers, I have accepted a new assignment to do development work in the Philippines for an internationally funded aid project that will have me occupied until the end of this year. This means that the entries to this blog will be far less frequent than before. As I make the transition now from my role as a policy analyst to that of an implementer of change, I expect new insights and ideas to come. The experience of working on the front-line of the field will provide me with a different perspective, undoubtedly. I am not sure how this will alter the topics and themes that I will choose to write about from now on. Hopefully, it will help me gain a more well-rounded perspective. This may be the end of The Cusp as we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment